Friday, January 30, 2009

p90x

Kira and I are coming up on the end of the 2nd week of p90x.

Rating: 10 being highest, most painful/extreme, 1 being nothing, nada, not feeling it.
* Muscle fatigue: 4
* General fatigue: 7
* Drive: 5
* Overall X factor: 6
* Diet: 5 ( need more shakes, less crap )

Overall I'm a bit more tired this weekend then last. I haven't been pushing the work outs as hard as I know I can. I need to do more to remove distractions and focus more, and get my food right. It's been a busy week, but I'm hopping to finish stong, correct my mistakes, and kill it on week 3.

1 comment:

  1. There's a reason "Bring it" is the theme of these 90 days. results follow with intensity. No excuses. If you want to see what you can achieve, you need to earn it! Start today... BRING IT... for real!

    ReplyDelete