Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Oscar party

I had a great time getting ready for the party, and hosting it. I was a little frustrated with my wife for not being able to plant her butt in one place and missing some of the show.

I was really frustrated with the dogs. Once again we spent way too much time redirecting their attention away from the new people in the house. I wanted to kick them both out and not deal with it, but the only way to fix this problem is to get them exposed to people on a regular basis. Every time Kira has to yell one of their names to get them from sticking their face in someone's lap I cringe and my stress level goes up. Ahh well, what can you do, they are still puppies after all.

Aside from that minor little detail with the dogs I had a great time getting all dressed up in my fancy clothes.






From OscarParty

No comments:

Post a Comment